Late applications may be submitted only with the permission of the Admissions Committee. Extensions are granted only in exceptional circumstances. Requests for permission to submit a late application must be made in writing to the Admissions Committee with:
- full details of the reasons for the request;
- substantiating documentation where relevant;
- the category under which you are seeking admission (General, Mature, Access, Aboriginal, or Canadian Forces);
- transcripts (official or unofficial);
- confirmation of LSAT scores (and/or the date when a future LSAT will be written); and
- your OLSAS username
All materials can be faxed to 519-661-2063 (to the attention of the Assistant Dean, Admissions and Recruitment) or emailed with attachments to email@example.com
Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and decisions to grant or deny requests are within the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee. You will need to initiate an OLSAS account to obtain your OLSAS username.
The personal information collected will be used for the sole purpose of processing your request to submit a late application and will be retained in the Admissions Office until August 31. If you have any questions or concerns about the information collected or how it will be used please contact the Admissions Office at 519-661-3347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.