Becoming a Client
The WBLC provides clients with legal services free of charge. The client pays an annual administration fee of $100 and any applicable government filing fees and courier charges.
The WBLC provides services for clients that:
- Are located in and around Southwestern Ontario
- Cannot afford legal counsel
- Display commitment and enthusiasm to their new venture
To be eligible for the WBLC services, a prospective client must:
- Has not received legal assistance from a licensed lawyer
- Has revenues of less than $100,000
- Has been approved by the WBLC Faculty Director
- Provide meaningful work for the WBLC team
If you are interested in becoming a WBLC client, please contact us.