Western Law has established exchange partnerships with 21 leading law schools around the world. Each year, we send students to law schools in Scandinavia, the UK, Europe, India, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Quebec.
Approximately one in five Western Law students participates in an exchange program during law school, allowing them to benefit from expanded curriculum options, study legal issues from a new perspective, and create a network of international contacts. Each year, Western Law also welcomes more than 30 visiting exchange students, adding a unique perspective to our classroom.
To learn more about our exchange programs, Western Law students are encouraged to attend the Law Exchange Program Information Sessions held during Fall term each year. This year's sessions will be during the Open Period on Tuesday, October 23 and Monday, November 26.
- Western Law's Exchange Partners in ATLAS [Under Search Filters, choose "Faculty of Law" for Provider]
- Safety Abroad for Outgoing Exchange Students
- Scholarship Opportunities for Outgoing Exchange Students
- Combined Degree Programs with Exchange Partners
- Extra Credential Programs (including in Legal French and the Global & Intercultural Engagement Honor)
- Resources for Incoming Students
- Course Offerings at Western Law
- Western's International & Exchange Student Centre
- Embassies and Consulate Offices
- Other Helpful Links
If you need further information, contact Western Law's International Programs Officer, Andrea Streufert, email@example.com; 519.661.3831.